Jan 7, 2009

Stick Stuck!


I had to have blood drawn for all the problems I have been having to make sure I am not anemic. Usually I have to be stuck about 3 times before they learn their lesson and they usually don't want to listen to me when I say I am a hard stick and to use the butterfly needle but this girl was the one who did me when I was pregnant with the wildkat and she even remembered me because I was such a hard stick (she had to get her super to do it last time) and was careful and great and she must have learned a lot in 2 yrs cause she only stuck me once. Took her a good 2 mins to actually get the vein but she got and didn't have to stick me again!! It is SORE though! Kater was a bit traumatized lol but she recovered with stickers!

She is healing well, where she fell and nearly bit a hole in her lip. Everyone talks about how big she is getting and it makes me a little sad. My baby is getting big. She talks so big and is growing growing. I want to shrink her back down! She is so sweet though. She loves animals like no other kid I have seen, except maybe Kelby. She loves to pet them and worries about them. She loves to go to the clinic to see them. So sweet! Maybe she will be a Dr. Wade too someday!

I go weigh in tomorrow I am super excited to see how much more I have lost. I am sticking to it and have not ate off program for a week now. I can give up a few months to lose the weight and learn to be healthy then eat just a little bit unhealthy just for fun! It is going great though. We learned some great stress relief ideas and I am gonna blog some when I don't have much so say sometimes. When does that happen though lol!!

No comments: