Jan 13, 2009

Liars need not apply


Why do people lie? Is your life that boring? It seems like the MOST selfish act to me. I can deal with ANY other thing you do to me just don't LIE. It is the most hurtful act I can imagine. If you can't trust me with the truth just say you don't want to talk about it, how easy is that? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Makes me want to scream. Liars, please take note, don't bother talking to me! Find someone else! Period The End!


Oh a different note. The girls are doing great and we are enjoying Lyric so very much!!! She is a blast to be around and super funny!!! Bald and curious and smiley! Kater is so jealous she is turning green but it is getting better. I am super tired with double diapers, double food, double cleaning WHEW! 2 babies=hard work!!!

Running has been better than I thought! I have more energy and I feel better about myself! Yeah me lol!

No comments: