Jan 26, 2009

Oh, the weekend


Thank goodness it is over. We went to my in laws. We left on Friday. I was in a terrible mood. We left though and made it to Abilene where my nephews Stephen and Carson were thrilled!!! They played and played with the boys! My sis in law showed me around her new house and was in awe of Kater and her maturity. The the fit hit and she was pretty wowed by that too lol.

We did NOT sleep well. Kater slept with us and tossed and turned. I got sick at 4:30 in the morning it was rough. We got up and left by 10 and headed to Midland and got there about noon and had lunch. We went to his Aunt's birthday party which did NOT go well for me lol. I am not good around those people and I got a disturbing text while I was there. Kater was good though and that is always a plus.

We went to the hotel after that to check in and let the kids swim. Bryan and I got in too so Kater could swim and she loved it!!!! She never wanted to get out. The kids all played really well together it was great. We all went to dinner I mean ALL. Bryan, Me, Kason, Kelby, Kater, Bryans Mom and Dad, His two Aunts, His cousin, His sister and her 2 kids, and His sister, her husband and there 2 kids. I think there was somewhere around 2o of us. The kids were great for what all happened. The resturant was training its staff and the menu was NOT kid friendly but we adjusted and at 9ish Bryan and I got our food lol and it wasn't great. It wasn't horrible though either. We went back and let the kids swim and Bryan's mom got in with Kater so we could go talk about the clinic details.

We had a great visit, although we aren't sure this clinic is for us. We got back about 1030 and hit the sack we were so tired! We got up Sunday and visited Bryan's other Aunt and Grandma where Kelby got to hang with Unlce Rex and see the goats! One untied his shoe and he loved it. Then we went back to his mom's so the kids could play and left about 5. We got home around 11. All in all it was a good visit can you believe that?

No comments: