Jan 20, 2009

Right


I am not talking about the historical event from today. I am not gonna say I don't care cause I do I just don't want to talk about it. I am gonna talk about something much better my family!!

My daughter is SICK she had a low grade fever last night which by 3 am was a HIGH fever and she threw up do to the fever I am sure. I told Bryan I wasn't gonna risk it and I took her to the dr. We saw the NP whom I love dearly! She, my daughter, has strep throat, she has had strep 8 times now since she has been born!!!! She also has a double ear infection (this is our first and second) and bronchitis. She is super sick! They put her on more meds and she seems to be feeling better already. She also popped the last blister on her hand which is healing ok. She is just a real gem right now lol!

The boys went back to school today after a long weekend. I was so happy it was not quite thanks to Kater but it was normal at least. I am hoping to get the laundry caught up. I will wait till you are done laughing to continue...... ok, we are going to Midland to my husband's aunt's 70th birthday party this weekend. I get to go shopping for a new outfit cause my clothes don't fit!!!! I love that!

Kelby is catching up with his sight words and I am so excited. He is making great progress all the sudden. Hopefully he can catch up with the rest. He will be playing soccer again soon!

Both the boys had their 1st basketball game of this season and the first ever for Kel and they did great. Their team lost but the boys were awesome both made free throws! They are hustlers and aggressive on the court.

No comments: