Jan 2, 2009

Can I skip 2?






My daughter really is super cute some days and others, like today! Not so much! Why does 2 have to be so hard? On us? She just wants to be independent and I understand that. I want her to be but why the fits?? WHY WHY WHY???? Why the pinching, hitting, biting, kicking, screaming, crying FITS???

She talks so well you would think that would cut out some of the fits right? Cause she can express her self so well! No, OH NO!!! It seems to be worse than it was with Kelby who couldn't talk at all!! I wish I could peak inside her mind to see what she is thinking when she does these things!! Must be hard on her too!

I don't know what I would without her though! She is my girl in the house of boys. You should see them painting her toenails! Espically Quinton! SO CUTE!!!! I love it! I love to see them love her like they do. They will be great husbands! And, she doesn't mind training them one little bit!!!!!

No comments: