Jan 13, 2009

Can I handle it?


I don't know!?! My husband got a great offer on a Vet clinic, bad news?? It is in MIDLAND!! I love it here!!! I love my friends, I love being so close but so far away from my family. Not to mention, my husbands family lives there and I am not so keen on them by any means!!! I am not sure if I could handle it! I am praying it out though!


I have a scheduale for running. It is a 1:7 ratio! You warm up with a 7m power walk then run for 1m then walk for 7 and run for 1 you get the idea. I do it 7-1 three times then walk out the rest of the track for a cool down and do my crunches and stretches. I will do that for a week and slowly increase my running and lessen my walking until I am running the whole 30mins then increase my amount of time I am running. I love the freeness of running I sure missed it and didn't know it! I love the new healthy me! Makes me feel great!

I am keeping my unrelated sister's baby this week. She is 13m old and so much FUN!!!! Kater is jealous but she is getting better. Lyric doesn't take her bullying, she fights back!! It is cute to watch them! I know her mommy misses her but I will miss her when she is gone!!! I will be a bit sad!

No comments: