Jan 4, 2009

All a blur


It seems like my kids just started school. Now, we have had Halloween, Thanksgiving, Chirstmas a Birthday and now it is 2009!!!!!!!! WHAT!?!?!? How did this happen?? Anyone know?

The kids will be so sad to go back to school tomorrow but I have a full week going on as usual! Monday Kater goes for her 2yr check up!!!!! Can you believe that? I have an appointment at the Endicronologist on Wed. Bryan's birthday is on Friday! Oh well I love busy!!


In 2009 I am making some new life choices. We have been eating healthier and I have lost 27.5 lbs! I slipped a lot durring christmas but didn't gain any. I am recommitted to the program and I am going to lose my last 72 or more lbs! I am wearing clothes that are 2 sizes smaller and I have so much more energy! We are talking of adding to our family but it looks like that might not happen. We will see where all this goes! We are doing the 10 commandments in Class at church and it has opened my eyes a lot so some reevaluating will be going on there too!!! Keep your eye out for the not new but IMPROVED BROOKE!!!!

No comments: