Jan 8, 2009

Reaching my limit!

Why do people ask you how you are if they don't really care?????? FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO SAY!! I want to scream but I can't! Drives me nuts for someone to ask me how I am and tell them and they oh that's to bad or good! But they don't really care! DON'T ASK IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW!

I don't! If I want to know how you are I will ask and if it is good I will listen if you want to tell me and if it is bad I am guaranteed to listen to what is wrong! I am so frustrated. I went to church last night and 3 people asked me how I was. I was honest and told them. One person said oh sorry to hear that, one actually got this pained look on her face like I was gonna make her suffer and tell her what was going on, well I didn't but she didn't ask either. One actually asked and I told her a bit and offered for me to call her.

I am so frustrated!!!!!!!!!

No comments: