Jan 21, 2009

Getting Better


Well, Kater's hand is on the mend. All the blisters have popped and some are peeling thanks to two year hold hands picking at them. The new skin looks thin and raw! ICK! She is also 10 times better with her illnesses! She does have poo problems thanks to the antibiotics! She has pooped out of her pullup/diaper about 4 times since yesterday! She has no rash yet, knock on wood! Her outgoing personality is emerging again as she mends from all this. She can do it ALL!!!

I vaccumed today and you can't tell. It looks so dirty in here again! I swear I don't know why I clean! As soon as I am done it is dirty again, no joke!! How do some people keep theirs clean?!?! Seriously!?!? I got all the laundry done and guess what, the hamper is almost full again which means a whole new load. I mean I know we are gonna wear clothes but GEEZE people!!!

Well, I am gonna hit the hay! I am gonna check out a preschool for Kater tomorrow. It will just be one day a week since she is only 2 and I might up it next year when she is older. She needs some more interaction and some preschool things going on! I don't think I am doing enough for her at home. And MAYBE the house can be clean for one day a week!!! I am also shopping for a new shirt, that fits!, weighing in and I hope I have lost! And I am not sure what all else we have to do!

2 comments:

Hallie said...

Will she eat yogurt? That will help counter act the antibiotics and help out with the icky diapers! :)

Brooke said...

Oh yes she loves yogurt but Augementin kicks her rear for some reason!