Jan 5, 2009

Can you help me?

I know you can't before I ever ask however, I have to ask! I am having problems with my period. I had my IUD out on Wed and I am bleeding like crazy. I quit Sunday evening and nothing all day today then tonight while having the boys at basketball practice with a cranky toddler who had her shots and fell and bit a hole in her lip, My damn broke and I thought I might bleed to death right there at the boys and girls club. I picked the baby and quickly told Kason I would be right back and RUSHED home to take care of the situation and well here I sit. I all I wanted to do was to try to have another baby but it looks like my wishes may be dashed. We can't afford the surgeries it took us to get to the baby point last time! I know Bryan would do whatever I wanted but I don't want to put him through that. I am so sad that this is happening to me again. You can't begin to understand unless you have been here. I have been praying to guidance as to what all these feelings mean. The feeling of WANTING almost craving another child, being angry I am going through it again! What does it all mean. I need something I can't ask for I need someone to see my need and fulfill it for me but I don't think that will happen it hasn't so far and I have been looking for it for 5yrs now. Maybe I need a change??? Would that help?? I am praying for answers. I am looking at scenarios but I don't want to make the wrong decision. Please pray for me and with me! Thanks

Brooke

No comments: