Nov 1, 2008

Halloween Night


Oh thank goodness the madness is over!!! My Motocross racer, Spongebob and My Little Peacock had a great time and got more candy than I could ever want them to eat. We went to our Church and did the carnival. Bryan and I both won cakes.

After the carnival we came back home and let the boys trick or treat for about an hour. They had a blast running from house to house. Kater and I sat in the van and waved at all the doggies that passed lol! We had fun though.

Bryan left when we were done to go hunting with a friend. So the boys and I hung out a friends house and watched movies. We had a good time and Kelby was asleep in 10 mins! Then we came home and all passed out until Kater woke us up at 730 bright and early lol.

Today we are gonna go to the park and to see Wall-E. Then to services with some friends at their church! I am glad we are busy today since daddy won't be here.

No comments: