Nov 8, 2008

Raring To Go!

Food prep was awesome! Learned a lot from it. I am taking 20 million herbs and vitamins though lol! I am cool with that for now. Hopefully it isn't a forever thing! We have to drink protein shakes to make sure we are getting enough protein and I got the orange it was supposed to taste like Tang. I am doubty mcdoubter by nature but it DID!!!! I was shocked, surprised! I love Tang, I can do this!!!! I didn't lose any more weight but it had only been 2 days since my last weigh in. I think I am gonna go Monday and Friday's. It will work with my scheduale better. I know it is all about me right!!!


Quinton is here this weekend. I think we are gonna go to the Wichita Mountains. Rock climbing and maybe some fishing if dad doesn't get called in! I hate when he is on call! Oh well though right?! Such is life. Well, I need to get some work done.

No comments: