Nov 9, 2008

Nervous!

Should I be? Not really but tomorrow is weigh in day and I want to weigh less than I did last wed! I want to weigh about 10lbs less honestly! We will see though!! Be waiting for me to post tomorrow and hopefully I don't forget!!!

Got the boy's winter clothes out and discovered that my 5yr old wears and 8!! And my 8yr old wears a 10!!! When does this happen?? When do they get so big? I was watching I swear to it but it happened overnight!

Kater is still in an 18m sometimes a 24m. She is creaping oh so closer to 2yrs old. She acts 2 already. She is talking so much and saying sentances!! She is pottying in her potty several times a day! Yeah for that!!! I don't want her to get bigger but it is so much fun watching her grow!!

Baby Reed is coming soon. We are having a baby shower on the 29th of Nov. I can't wait for him to get here!! We are going this weekend, well Friday for a 3-D ultrasound that will be so much fun. I have never had one but I want one with the next baby!

I will add some more pics tomorrow too!

No comments: