Nov 4, 2008

WHAT?


I can't believe my eyes! Who knew this would actually happen! I am disappointed to say the least. I can only do what I can and I did it. I voted. I am proud and happy I did and I am happy to see that Texas went republican! Rock on Texans!!

My kids were so cute. I let the boys stay up late and Kelby fell asleep watching the elections I am so proud and Kason went to bed a half hour later so he could stay up and watch and he asked alot of good questions! I am proud of my kids for being interested in what really matters.

Well, I am feeling the "diet". I love it I put on a smaller pair of pants today so that was exciting and I am only pre-conditioning! I want to do a weight loss tracker to see where I am! I am going to go weigh tomorrow just to see what is going on. I have food prep on Friday at 11!

I am feeling so much better without all the "junk" in my system. I highly recommend you do away with it too!!!! We are weaning our kids off of it all. No pop, no fast food, cookies and candy occasionally. We are starting them on vitamins too!

I made tilapia tonight and it was soooooooooooo good! I didn't know fish could be that good but we loved it. Kater ate half a fish her self and she hates to eat anything! Kelby even liked it. Kason wasn't home so no opnion there! The boys are responding to dinner choices better than I thought they would I am proud of them. It is better for them in the end even if they don't understand that now! Well as always I am leaving you with a pic just for fun!

No comments: