Nov 20, 2008

Twilight Tonight!


Ohhhhhhhhh, yes you read that right!!! Kimberley and I are going to see Twilight!!!


My day started off good I got to sleep til 8! Then Kimberley and Barbara came over for a great visit!! Kater is still sickly though and they added breathing treatments to her current meds!

We went and weighed in and I lost another pound so that is 13 1/2 pounds! They redid our measurments and mine are down all over 21 1/2 inches! I am sooooooo thrilled. I want to loose 3-4 by tuesday so I am gonna walk or something ALOT this weekend!

We went to Kelby's thanksgiving feast today at school too and we had fun sitting with our little indian!

I have some bad news though. I am starting to really like watching The Office! I am gonna kill Kimberley! Well i got a nap and I am gonna be ready for the hour long line wait and the MOVIE!!!! Twilight is AWESOME!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh yeah, another Office dork! I L-O-V-E The Office

Kimberley said...

OMG! When did you start watching The Office? I am so happy, but I know you won't keep it up. You have to actually turn your TV on to watch it! HaHaHa!