Nov 16, 2008

Long Weekend!






Well, we left Friday morning and drove to the city with Kater only screaming half way there! We got there after we got turned around once and waited on my sister to show! I bought Kater some suckers to keep her busy in the room. She didn't need them she was soo good! That 4-D ultrasound was soooooooooooooo cool!! I want one next time! Reed is still a boy and I got tons of pics of him! He has super fat cheeks! He kept putting his toes in his mouth!

Friday night I went with my mom and son and nephew to see Role Models! It is so freakin funny!! It had some bad language and such but it was funny!!!!

Saturday we took Quinton to the skate park and I got some good shots and then we SHOPPED all day I loved it! It was really cold too!! BRRR!

Today I went to church with my dad and my other sister and her family. Kater was fairly good there and we enjoyed ourselves despite the differences.

Bryan and the boys went to a corn maze, hayride place and had tons of fun! Bryan got to go see his family and he was super excited!

We both did good with our new eating plans being out of town! Yeah for us!!!

No comments: