Nov 3, 2008

Day out


A day out of school for my kids is a vacation!

For me it throws me off for the whole week. Not to mention they are out early the next 2 days!!!! What is a girl to do? Pace herself I guess!

I had a good weekend. Bryan went on a hunting trip so he was gone but all went well. Saturday night we went to see a local christian band and it was awesome!!! I really enjoyed it. Kason went home with a friend so the night was peaceful! Kelby and Kater were asleep before we got home and I had the night to myself so what did I do you ask? Went to bed lol! We went to church on Sunday and came home and took a nap. I loved it! Then when Dad got home we picked up Kason and went to the grocery store! Got food for our first full week of pre-conditioning!! Go weight loss!!

I know I lead a terribly exciting life don't I?!

No comments: