Nov 8, 2008

Can you slow time?

I don't want this weekend to end. I am enjoying Quinton being "home" so much. He will never know!!! I want to slow the time and make the weekend last about 2 more weeks. The boys and Cici are enjoying him so much and wanting to spend every moment with him!

We got him some grip tape for his board. He is applying it as we speak! He was so excited and it was just $4! Whatever it takes. I am glad I get to be cool mom now though! That part is a little fun!!!! He hasn't work black this weekend at all either! YEAH!!! There are small miracles lol!

We bought our groceries for next week and I used the metabolic cook book! I love it!!!!! It had wonderful ideas!!! I am so excited for this wonderful adventure!

1 comment:

Aleisha said...

hang in there brooke so proud of you