Nov 1, 2008

Lifestyle Change



Well, this morning is day 1 of my cleansing diet I guess you could call it. I had 3 eggs scrambled with cheese and garlic salt! Yum, 2 pieces of toast with "fake" butter and an apple and 18oz of water. 64 oz of water seems like a lot but not when you drink 18 for breakfast lol! I also started a vitamin and flax seed!

Bryan decided we needed to get healthy lol not lose weight but get healthy so we went to Metabolic Research Center. They are individualizing our plans and going to add to the menu for the kids so they can eat what we are eating instead of cooking 5 different meals a day! Bryan is on a 5 week plan and his goal is to lose 18lbs! Mine is a 24 week plan and my goal is to lose 99.5 lbs! I would like to lose more than that if I can but I will be happy with that! Who wouldn't lol!

Oh to be pretty again! Healthy would be great but wow to be skinny too! I will be thrilled! I am excited and nervous about what all we have to do that is new and different. I am not good with new and different but I am willing to give it a go! Wish me luck! I am not gonna update this daily but maybe every so often and I will add a new pic on the 1st of every month!

1 comment:

The Lemke Family said...

What the hell is flax seed? It sounds like it will make you poop.