Nov 11, 2008

10 Down!

I wasn't going to update this all the time about weight loss but I hit a major milestone 10lbs!!!!! I am so excited! They said they will celebrate with me on Friday?!!? I am nervous as to what that entails! I don't like a fuss made over me! Seriously! Can it stop yet lol!?!

I got so much going on and I hate being busy! I hate this time of year!! We have fundraiser we are collecting money on, bible study, thanksgiving, play group, pto, AHHHHHH we always have all this stuff it is just more at one time right now. I wish it didn't happen this way all the time, you know flooding!

I am so excited I get to go see my sister's 3-D ultrasound on Friday!! I can't wait I have never seen one performed. I have seen pictures of them before but never in person! Yeah, I hope he isn't still a boy and that his winkie fell off but I am not getting my hopes to high!!

No comments: