Nov 18, 2008

Gig 'em Aggies!!


I taught my daughter how to say this and do the thumbs up! It is so freaking cute I can't stand it! I also taught her how to say Reveille which is their mascot! It was so cute. My husband is thrilled as he is an Aggie!

We went to our Thanksgiving cooking class tonight and learned how to prepare some wonderful dishes I am so excited about! I used to hate cooking but I am really loving it right now I hope that stays with me!

Bryan weighed in and lost 4 lbs!!!!!!! He got his 10lb stepping stone. He total weight loss is 11 and 1/2 pounds. I weighed at well and didn't lose any from yesterday (big shocker)! So my total weight loss is 12 1/2 lbs! Yeah us! We are looking hot too might I add! My clothes are bigger and I feel great! Yeah!! I will be posting a new couple pic on December 1st! Get ready for the new and improved Wades!

1 comment:

The Lemke Family said...

I need to mooch some recipes and advice from you since Erin's slogan for us is "looking fine in 2009".