Oct 30, 2008

Halloween all around


So we have been to 2 halloween carnivals so far and one party for the wildkat! The kids totally switched up costumes tonight. Kater was a bumble bee cause her peacock was dirty, Kason was the motocross and Kelby was an Aggie football player. Tomorrow is actual trick or treating night! Then my husband is off for the weekend with his buddy and I am watching scary movies with some friends!

My husband and I went to metabolic research center today and we are signing up. They say they can make me skinny in 24 weeks. My goal is to be 140 in 24 weeks. What is that about 6m! They are going to make us specialized meal plans and adjust them for the kids. So it is a family affair! Wish me luck! My husband's plan is a 5 week plan! WHAT! They say he needs to lose 20lbs! Where from I am not sure but we will see.

No comments: