Dec 9, 2008

Potty Training?



I am not the potty drill sargent! I think I should get a medal this is my 4th time to serve!

She is doing well enough I guess only 4 accidents yesterday. Only 4 you say well she only went in the potty 3 times and she went in her pull up at the store lol so over all not the best day right? You have to start somewhere though. She likes going so who am I to argue! She went this morning so far so good. Now we are going to mommy and me and well playing vs peeing ? Playing will win everytime I know. So we won't chance we will wear a pull-up. I can't stand those things by the way! I like the concept but who are they kidding they know they can pee in those things are not get wet!

I am thinking about a sticker wall. Not a chart but just a poster board she can stick a sticker on when she goes she will love it! I think I will do that next time I am at Wal Mart and since I need to go grocery shopping it will probably be Thursday! I also need just 2 gift boxes to finish wrapping all our Christmas presents for our kids! Oh yeah and some extra time! Anybody got any right now? I need to shop for my nephews and neice too and then I am DONE!!! Yeah!!! I can't stand this time of year for certain things. I love the goofy songs and my tree and the traditions but don't tell Kimberley that!

No comments: