Dec 23, 2008

Christ as the Savior

Col 1:12-14

Our greatest problem is SIN, one way or another every problem you have you can relate back to sin. Romans 1:32 says people who deserve death will do it anyway and will approve others who do it as well. 8:32 says you can hear the natural world groaning. How true is this???

Our greatest need is a solution to SIN. Talking nor ritual will solve it. Someone from outside the situation, someone who can meet the demands of the Holy God. Someone who has power to overcome Satan and human will. Well, who is that?? GOD!!!!

Why is God so effective? He rescues us! Savior doesn't have the same meaning it used to so the word rescurer was used. The words are synonyms. Weather the edge of diaster or eternal seperation. He sacrificed himself through Christ, making it the most darring rescue mission in history! The Lord payed the price.

He transfers us to another realm, deports us to the Kingdom of love and light. He redeems us. We owed a debt we could NOT pay. So, he payed it for us. He secures forgivness of our sin, he sends it away, cancels the debt.

Sin is not sicksness. You can unregister from this deal by refusing to do it God's way. You can also reregister. You can lose and fall from grace-hard and on purpose.

I will never again be enslaved by satan. He will look through my files but they will GONE!! I don't fear judgement. Christ payed the price for me so I do what he wants as best I can.

1John 1:7 says walk in the light, not sinlessly I LOVE IT!!!!

We are qualified, competent, adequit, suffeciet, fit! It's not WHAT it is WHO! God through Christ. Completion!

I have my head high! I am heaven bound. I have GOD! AMEN!!!

Worry makes you the center of your world. With God as the center you have no worries!

Praise God the Father, his love, Jesus, his son, Lord of every aspect of our lives. Crown him!!!

Show it anyway to everyone all the time.

Light Shine on me!!

1 comment:

Sheri, RN said...

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! :)