Dec 4, 2008

Christmas Craziness


My husband and I went Christmas shopping today! I have no clue how much we spent but we are DONE! I have to buy him 2 more things and for our neices and nephews but they are only getting gift cards. Then I have a couple of special people I want to shop for so I will later. But the kids are DONE! Now I need to wrap them and put them under the tree. I am thinking I will do a little every night so it will seem like they keep piling up! I will take pictures in various times of adding presents. I am terrible this time of year. I don't like to wait any more than Kelby so this should be fun lol!!

I got a new cell phone today. It is pretty cool! I dropped mine is pee, potty water at walmart and that was the end of it. I am not talking on the pee pee phone even if it dries out and works! It is pretty cool slider phone though with a qwerty keyboard for faster texting! Awesome!!

My daughter's new favorite song is Jingle Bells lol we have sung about 20 times!

No comments: