Dec 12, 2008

Maid Service


I am apparently the maid service! I thought I was the mom. Leader guide of small people. Right hand (wo)man to my husband. Domestic Goddess, Partner, Princess?

Nope I am the maid! I am here to clean, cook, laundry, read to those in demand! I am here to DO DO DO whatever anyone wants me to or so it seems. Right at this moment I am here to do laundry and wrap presents it looks like! I am drowning in them!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH sinking sinking sink...

I am not complaining by any means I love my job. I just think they lie. When you get married they should say, Do you promise to pick up everyone's underwear and wash, dry and put them away. Clean poop, throw up and never end dust? Do promise you will cook, make beds, and pick up the living room 20 times a day? Do you promise to have sex even when you are tired, figure out what that smell is even when it makes you gag and certainly figure out how to get gum out of every possible surface it can stick to? So long as you shall live?

Ah things we figure out the hard way. But here is what I get in return!

No comments: