Dec 7, 2008

Church was great


We were talking about our society turning away from God and how Christian are preceived. In Church we had a lesson about God being number 1! The only one. It was great and I was truely lifted up!

I am loving the fact that my clothes are to big. LOVE IT! I am down 19 1/2 lbs so far. I want to be at 20 on Monday and due 5 more this week! I will have to work hard but I know I can. I want 30lbs total by Christmas!

I am still loving my new do but I am on to something new that I will blog about here before to long and I am getting everyone I know on board with it if I can. We all know how passionate I can be when I find something I believe in!!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I agree! It was a great day! I am enjoying looking at your blog. Love the pics! Congrats on the weight loss. Keep it up... maybe I will be inspired!