Dec 18, 2008

The BEST of times


Tomorrow is our Ladies Christmas Party!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. We are having it at my house which makes it all the better! We are playing white elephant with FUN socks, Ice breaker questions and of course FOOOOOOD!!! I am making a cake which I am super excited about but I don't want to reveal details cause I know the girls read my site! It will be awesome! I have cut all the decorations for it and they are drying over night tonight. Then tomorrow morning I will bake the cakes to cool while at Kelby's party and program! Then I will ice and decorate it! I am totally into the spirit now! I need to finish wrapping presents!

I have to say. It is just Kater and I in the house right now, the boys are on the roof fixing the lights! I am sooooooooo happy! I love my life. My daughter is FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY! Most of the time! She is potty training so well! My kids are helpful and well mannered I love it! Today Kason's class had a book exchange at school they played a cool game and their "present" said who the book was from. Kason was the ONLY kid to thank the boy who got it for him and tell him how much he liked it! I was so proud. I might have been the only parent who heard but his teacher heard! What a kid!

Well I will post a pic of a cake I did for Dr. Clark's wife when she turned 55 here recently! Just so you can see my talent lol!

No comments: