Dec 16, 2008

New Camera






I got a new camera! It is a sony a300/a350. It is 10.2 megapixels! I wanted the 14 but I comprimised! I am in love with it. I can't wait to really use it! I have been playing with it with the kids but nothing to serious yet! Look out people! Brooke with a new camera!

School is starting late today I guess cause of the cold there is no ice or snow so whose to say?!!? We Texans don't take to cold to well! We like it HOT, or at least warm all the time!

I am working the Santa Store at school this week too! Yesterday was a lot of fun and Kater was really good! I was a little suprised about that! She ended up with a lizard out of the deal though! Well, here are some more Family shots of us!

1 comment:

Paula said...

How fun!!! I have my eye on a new camera, but the one I want is way too expensive for us right now. But, a girl can dream, right?