May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day





Day 2, rain! Beautiful rain though. We ate breakfast on the balcony while watching the rain and the ocean waves, it is wonderful! We have the sliding doors open to hear the ocean it is great, nice and cool and we are going to look into a spa day for today! Oh the spa was so great I fell in love, but before that we went the Ole’ English Pub and had some super yummy food. I drank some Piton beer and it was good too!!!! The a walk in the ocean wow it is always so nice. I wrote my name in the sand and I wrote I “heart” Bryan! They got washed away but just the same I will remember it. Then the spa we had Cynthia and another girl come in and massage us head to toe. My hands and forearms were my highlight. I also loved the head but I didn’t enjoy my feet at much! All was blissful though! My skin was silky smooth then on to the HOT jacuzzi bath! OHHHHHHHH it was great with grapes, watermelon, pineapple and champagne! We drank the WHOLE bottle and I loved it! It was hot and bubble and relaxing! I think I could have moved in and not minded. After that we came to the room and changed and went to the pool side bar, awesome! Drinks is the water who could ask for more? I had a sea/bay breeze and a purple grande, well I had to 2 purple grandes but who is counting? We moved to the hot tub when Bryan discovered the key was in his shorts pocket so we had to stop by the concierge room to get another made. Tonight is dinner, piano bar and chocolate something! I can’t wait then tomorrow is the tour! Until, next time, Brooke! So we ate at the Bayside restaurant, super yum!!! I loved it! Then a walk on the beach, drinks at the bar and listened to a local band and a chocolate buffet!!!!! WOW what an amazing day, what will tomorrow bring?

No comments: