May 16, 2009

Busy spring


We are always super busy durring spring time. I am NOT complaining by any means! I love it. We have baseball/tball, soccer, end of school festivities with PTO and the kids classes, Relay for Life. Oh it is great to be full and blessed!

Last night we went to Relay for Life to honor my 16 yr survivor that I am honored to call my husband and best friend! We left there to watch the greatest soccer player of all time, my very cool 6 yr old son, and from there to a birthday party for his best friend. Where we stayed an hour late outside talking to friends how wonderful is that???

Today we cleaned while my 2 yr old tormented her brothers and told me NO! It rained so soccer is cancelled for today, bummer, but we are going to Lowe's to look at things for the house should we decide to stay here, who knows at this point. I got this one cleaned up for the most part though! Ahhhhh the busy life of a Soccer Mom!

No comments: