May 12, 2009






Day three, it is going to fast!!! We got up to a beautiful morning sun! We had breakfast on the balcony, super yummy yet again! We were motivated and got dressed, went to the conceriage room to book snorkeling for tomorrow afternoon! Then we stopped by the shop and got some dramamine for Bryan for the boat trip. We both took some just in case! We strolled down to the beach to meet Charlie for the tour. There were about 8 or 9 other couples going too! We divided into 2 groups and took 2 boats. We sat in the back of boat with another couple and a guide. He was cool, Lydel and Albert. We took off and got HOSED down! The water was soooooooooooo salty and COLD! Brrr! My lips hurt from the wind and salt! We saw Mick Jagger and George Foreman’s lake houses, the oil refinery- it is HUGE- several other resorts, the Piton’s, different fishing marina’s, Casteries (the capital city), Margot (a town), The love hole we drove through, the states we call it the tunnel of love! So sweet! So we stopped to snorkel. I had to get adjustable flippers cause my feet are so small, it was so funny. I didn’t want to admit I wore kid size shoes so I lied and said a 5 well nothing fit so I got adjustable, what can I say I am special lol! Well, we got in the water and I stuck my face in, WHOA! Take two ok, this time it worked and I just swam and swam around looking at different fish, coral and rock, everything was so pretty. I wanted to stay all day long! We saw a sea turtle too thanks to Bryan. He was pointing out stuff everywhere! We held hands under the water, and swam together it was great! Time to get out and get back on the boat, it didn’t take long and we were at Souilferies, it means something about sulpher in french. We got on a taxi and went to the volcano, you just drive right in the middle. It hasn’t errupted since 17??. So we were safe, you could SMELL the sulfur it was GROSS but it cleared my sinus’s if only for while we were there. We bought the wildKat 2 dresses I can’t wait to see her in them! So pretty! The back on the Taxi to Charlie’s Aunt Martha’s resteraunt, super yummy local food, chicken, rice, some kind of potatoe, beans, fish, so yummy! I could have eaten all day! But, they wouldn’t let us so we used the washhouse (restroom) and got back in the Taxi to go to the waterfall. It was wonderful it rained while we were there but it was beautiful. I got the boys some rocks from the waterfall. We stood in front of it for a picture then we walked in the healing waters. I don’t feel healed?? Oh, well it was super cold and fun none the less. We got Kason a cup made from Bamboo with the Piton mountains painted on it. The Piton’s were formed from the Lava of the volcano! The tour was over and we sailed on back! It was a great ride. We came to the room so I could I was hungry! Now, it is off to beach for some more r and r! Well, it rained so I told Bryan I was gonna go take a nap and boy did I!! It felt great, then we got up and we went to Barefoot by the Sea to eat, it was so good! Then another moonlit stroll and Bryan wanted to check out what was going on in the Paladium so we stopped by to see and I am glad we did we saw some dancers, a fashion show, drummers, more dancers, and everyone performed at least twice well this one set of dancers they came for the finale to get some people to dance with them and they snatched up Bryan and he went and danced and looked like he was having a blast yeah!! I got wonderful pictures. I had WAY to much champagne. We came back to the room and well, I slept good last night, hehe.

No comments: