May 13, 2009

Final Day





Day 4 is starting off with a photo shoot down by the beach and such. I hope they get some great pics. We are waiting on breakfast right now. French toast!! Then this after noon we are supposed to go snorkeling. I hope the clouds go away by then. I am so excited for that!! Well, I will catch you up later! No photo shoot, pooh, stupid rain! It sucks! We sat around doing much of nothing when Bryan finally talked me into sitting on the beach rain or no rain. We came up to the room and changed and got everything ready to go down and found us some chairs. I got all layed out and guess what???? The SUN came out!!!!!!!!!!!! It was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! It came and went for 2 hours! Well, about 1230 we went to Bayside buffet for lunch and it was super yum! The birds wouldn’t stay away though lol it was a little comical! We went down to get our flippers and mine were to big and Bryan’s were to small. They had nothing smaller for me (go figure) and nothing in between for Bryan so he opted for to small, at least those don’t fall off! We got on the boat with the clouds and we didn’t go far litterally! We went close enough we could still see the resort lol! We saw some awesome coral though, wonderful fish, beautiful things! There was this light blue fish that reminded me of Bryan’s eyes I got a great picture and Bryan loved the fire coral. They tell you not to touch the coral cause it could hurt, burn, scratch you. When we got in the water it took me a long time to adjust cause of the waves but I soon got there and was going at it like a semi-pro. We got tons of pics not all great not all bad either! We headed back after 30 short minutes. I didn’t want to go back but the locals in charge were COLD, really guys? Well, once back it started to guess what, rain! Again! So we opted for a NAP!!!!! I was stone cold out when the loudest music came on through the walls. I can’t even hear and it was loud! Bryan said it was the locals next to the hotel and shut the sliding doors to the balcony and it mostly went away and I was out again! We got up about 430 and started getting ready for the cocktail party in the concerige lounge! It is kind of nice being a VIP. We had some great hour de vours and punch, we played a few games and we payed the bill. After that we left and went to dinner at Tuscanini’s. The food there was totally authentic and fabulous! I had calamari, and fettichuni alfredo, I am in love now! Two waiters were fighting over keeping my drink full, I loved it and Bryan was a little ticked cause he was getting neglected! I reminded him that sometimes it is nice to have what others covet and he agreed but he still wanted more wine! I got it taken care of! After cheesecake for dessert we came back to the room to change so we could go for the local band and well it sucked, a big one and guess what no moonlit stroll cause, it is raining! We are back in the hotel room, mostly packed, I showered, and Bryan took pics of the wet bar and me journaling in my night shirt, those should be nice lol! Well, it is about bed time to maybe tomorrow the sun will be out and we can enjoy the beach before we leave. What a great vacation, I am missing the kids badly though!

No comments: