Jun 23, 2009

This is from deep down and may be disturbing to some viewers!


So, I started this blog when I was on the pregnancy road, well the trying to concieve road, well I am down that road a long long way! Then it became a let me tell you about my family blog and that is where it has stuck. Some times it is funny, sometimes boring, well tonight it is about me.

Well, I have been married to my very very wonderful husband for 5 1/2 yrs and we have been together for 7 1/2. Well, honestly, I get bored easily and well I am getting to that point. I love my husband and our kids and family more then anything, that is why I am still here. I am however getting tired of mommy this and mommy that, even when daddy is home. I am tired of HIS chair, the dishes, the laundry, the mundaneness (is that a word) of life. I am pulled in 100 different directions, friends, family, church, playgroup, library, pto, dogs, cats, pool, yard work, van, husband, children, ect... you all know the drill, but I am TIRED of it ALL!!!!!!!!!!! I want to crawl into a deep hole where noone knows I am and hang out for a while, a long while. I want to be flirted with, dated, wanted (in that way), to be pretty, to be CLEAN, to be happy.

I need something I just don't know what it is, black and white is quickly fading to a dull gray color with no end in sight. Someone help me soon!

4 comments:

Kimberley said...

Ok the flirting, dating and wanting I can't do much about,lol but you are one of the most beautiful people I know inside and out!

Heather said...

I think most of us feel some degree of what you're feeling from time to time, B.

Like The Davis Family said, I can't do anything about flirting and all that ;o), but I do have something to say about being pulled in many directions...

We just had a great lesson in ladies' class and it was all about not being afraid to say 'no'. Many of us have been conditioned to be 'yes' women and feel guilty about telling someone 'no. Don't be afraid!

It's time to recharge and get some Calgon time. Take care of yourself, ok?

The Lemke Family said...

Oh Brooke....I know how you're feeling. We get lost in the lives of the ones we love and it's hard to find ourselves again. I'm there...right now!
If you want...you can flirt with me...;-) I may flirt back though...lol
I'm always here if you need to talk.

The Lemke Family said...

Oh Brooke....I know how you're feeling. We get lost in the lives of the ones we love and it's hard to find ourselves again. I'm there...right now!
If you want...you can flirt with me...;-) I may flirt back though...lol
I'm always here if you need to talk.