Jun 16, 2009

My kids are awesome




So, we needed groceries BADLY! We usually do this as a family affair and it sucks but it is how we do it. Well, tonight Daddy had CE until 9 so we went alone, Me, Kater, Kason and Kelby! I was very worried about how this was going to go.

Well, we got started and of course Kater had to pee, well I sent her off with Kason and said a short prayer that it would go well, it did! They come back together and I didn't hear anyone scream! It was great! We busted out some shopping, we had to back track a couple times but when an 8 yr old is in charge of the list that happens. Kelby pushed the cart some of the time and some of time he loaded the cart. Kater rode in the cart lol!

We got everything, except what they were out of. Then we headed to the dreaded can I have that check out line. Well, NOONE asked for ANYTHING! WHAT?!?!!?!? Kason loaded up the belt and got me a 2nd cart, then I am checking out and I look and Kason is loading the full sacks into the extra cart, I nearly passed out honestly! I was so happy I let them all get candy. So, I paid and Kelby pused a cart and I pused a cart. I got the groceries loaded, unloaded and put away! Then I cooked just in time for Bryan to walk in the door and sit down at his computer?!?

No comments: