Jun 29, 2009

My busy day


So it started off by waking up at 9 when I was supposed to be up at 730 to take Kel to the dr. Well I quickly decided I wasn't going to do anything and just waste the day! Well it didn't last for long. There was a stray dog and of course my very very naughty french bulldog opened the front door and took off like a jet. Let me remind you all that is was raining! So I am going to try calling him. No luck he is just jet setting with this BIG dog that I am not sure if it is going to eat him or what. So I am in a PJ shirt frantically yelling at the kids to bring me my cell and a dog treat and shorts. When I finally got them all I realize I also need my keys! Searching............ ok got them too! I made Kelby go with in his undies! We jump in the van and ride down the street we get to where he is and Kelby opens his door and calls him with the treat well naturally the big dog comes with and Kelby shuts the door. I told him just to hold it open to get Konnor in. Well FINALLY Konnor gets in and the big dog tries to follow. I am pushing him out and I am out in the rain in pj's and no bra! What a sight to see. We get him home and I am thinking that is all I can stand! Well here comes big dog and we lock him in the back yard. I am thinking he looks like he has pit in him so I call Bryan and text him a picture. Sure enough he does so Bryan calls animal control to come get him. I thought wow I am already up and around so I just worked my tail off today. I dropped a box on my toe and bruised it in the process! Wow what a day!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yikes, what a busy morning for sure! Glad the big dog wasn't a mean one...