Jun 30, 2009

It's Always Something


So, at this point I get frequent flier miles at the pharmacy, not really but it would be great. I am in there once a week at least!

Today Kelby went to the dr. with a double ear infection which we knew he had thanks to the tubes draining pus, yes puss, and blood, ick! Well, when we got there I asked about his eye that I scratched on Sunday with a bag of cookies, yes it is scratched but I missed the iris and pupil so it will heal they said it was a pretty bad scratch so it might take some time. Then I told him about the quarter and said he hadn't noticed it in his poo, so he sent us to x-ray and we got someone we knew, actually her son and Kelby are friends and yes it is still in there. He goes back on the 31st to re-x-ray and if it is still in we go back to the pediatric gastro-thank goodness we have one already lol and they will have to remove it somehow!

1 comment:

Greg said...

I bet it will cost more than a quarter to get that quarter out. :)