Jul 3, 2009

Tired


I am so tired today! We are dog sitting this weekend and so far so good. My dogs like her and my kids love her so it is working out perfect! Today we went to Paws-N-Claws, it is like build a bear but "cheaper" yeah right! It didn't feel cheaper lol! The kids had fun, Kater made Liberty Lamb and picked her out a best friends t-shirt, Kelby made Paco Panda and picked him out a leather outfit, and Spencer made Jeter Monkey and he is wearing what? Yes a baseball outfit. The lady at the counter called him Jetter, I thought Kimberley might die on the spot!

Tonight we are going to blow things up!! WAHOO!!!! Nothing beats setting off fireworks with my little firecrackers! Yesterday I made a quilt cake for the technician at Bryan's clinic, I was very very happy with how it turned out but I need some new pans! Oh yeah we picked Quinny up yesterday for about a month visit I am so freaking excited. He is looking so grown up I almost can't stand it! He will 14 in 11 short days! I am so sad!

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

LOL you caught her calling him Jetter to? I did almost die, who doesn't know who Derek Jeter is?! Had fun with you though! Hope you got some rest!