Jul 6, 2009






So here are our 4th pics. We always get matching shirts from Old Navy this year however, we had Quinny which isn't always the case! I was so happy! We bought fireworks and went out to the country and shot them off on Friday then on Saturday we had a BUNCH of friends over for a BBQ, swimming, eating, chatting and then we were planning on walking to the park to watch Vocal Trash and the BIG fireworks show but God decided we needed more fellowship and provided tons of rain, his own fireworks and over course a wall cloud. The kids still had a blast and we laughed so hard we cried. Ahhhhhh, the memories! Well, of course I am posting pics, I didn't take that many honestly! Here are my boys, Kater, the hot couple that hosted the party, my super yummy annual flag cheesecake and one the kids alllllllll gathered aroung a video game of course lol! Oh well it was a blast just the same! And we get to see our fireworks on Labor day!!!!!! WAHOO!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

The cake looks good!! Save some for me? And girl, your face is looking so thin!! You still losing weight?

Brooke said...

Shoot I wish lol. I have gained some back but I am working on working it back off lol!

Mandie said...

That cake does look yummy!!! I need some Brooke Wade cake sometime!