Jul 10, 2009

Busy Beaver!!!




I have been super busy! Bryan cut his finger really bad and had to get 4 stitches which he had Dr. Clark do at the clinic with no pain meds! OUCH!!!!!!! He is healing but grouchy about what he can't do!

The kids have been fighting like crazy and driving me NUTS I am hoping I put a stop to it they are doing great today!

We had a birthday party for Quinny yesterday and had some of our best friends over. We had a few people who couldn't make it and we missed them. I made him a skull cake it was freaking awesome. I will do a pic post of all of this since I haven't uploaded anything yet lol!

I have all the laundry done and folded but working on putting it away. I have Kater 99% packed, both boys 99% packed, the bathroom stuff 70% packed, now Bryan and Quin and it will be done! We will be gone for 9 days I think! WOW YEAH!!!!

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Wow, 9 Days! Have fun!!! Be careful!!!! :)