Jul 23, 2009

My friends are AWESOME!




I have the best best friends ever, let me tell you about them. I have always wanted a group of best friends and now I have them and they are great! God has blessed me more then abundantly!!!!

Bridgette aka Bridgetter is my loving life friend! She is amazingly honest sometimes to the point where we all have to shout BRIDGETTE! To which she replys WHAT? She is always there for you no matter what you need. She is ALWAYS on your side! It doesn't matter what it is she will take your side!

Kimberley is the one with the best advice, even if you don't want it she will give it to you and you will end up using it! She is the best mother I have ever seen. She swings her son, my daughter and the little boy that looks sad cause he doesn't have anyone to swing him either! She makes the best tuna fish ever!!!

Kristina is the new mom! She is over protective of her baby and loves him to no end. She is the most spiritual woman I am proud to say I know. She loves to laugh and is BEAUTIFUL!

Erin M is my Crafty Texan! She is so great! She can create art with an old newspaper! She is always the one to sit back and observe but ready to cut up if you draw her into the conversation! She is always ready for a pic and it is hard to get a bad one of her!

Erin L is my party animal, not for much longer though! She is always trying new things and wanting to do something better! I miss her so much and wish she lived closer again!!

Barbara is my WAY BACK cool friend!!! She loves the 80's anything in its original state and very eclectic we give her a hard time but only cause we love her so much!!!! She is also the exprimental one and will try anything at least once!!

These are my best girls!! They are amazing friends, awesome mothers and the best women you could ever hope to know!

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

Awwwwww, how sweet is that?! Thanks for the compliments, and right back at ya!