Apr 28, 2009

St. Lucia


Ok, so 5 more days until we leave for our big trip! We are going to St. Lucia. My husband won a trip worth $5000!!!! So we decided on St. Lucia and we leave Sunday to go to the hotel and spend the night (yes that is my birthday). Then we get up super early and get on the plane that will take us to our Island Vacation getaway!!! We will stay until Friday sometime and leave to come home! We will spend the night in Dallas that Friday and come home on Saturday, hopefully in time to see Kelby play soccer. I am soooooooooooooooooo excited yet soooooooooooo nervous too!!! I have been packing and planning since last week! I need more things to do this week to keep my mind occupied! We don't have baseball until Thurs! We had bible study last night and hopefully soccer practice tonight! Tomorrow is church and Thurs I have a birthday lunch, my friends are so cool! Friday is always busy for me so yeah that will help!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awesome on the FREE trip! Hope you guys have a fabulous time!