Apr 5, 2009

So sick of Drs.!


Yes, I know I am married to one! However, I hate them thinking they know more then I do about my kid without seeing them!!! My Kelby is sick again, he was sick last Sat/Sun as well! Well, we call the ENT on call who again tells me he has the stomach flu, which he does not, and that I need to call the pedi on call! So I do, she tells me the same thing WITHOUT seeing him! He does NOT have the stomach flu! She said if he is still sick this morning to bring him to clinic care, yeah right! I am not taking him to clinic care they are nuts those people can't even speak English half the time. I will deal with it at home thanks anyway! He had to much sun or did to much yesterday I don't know but something is not right with him. He doesn't even sound like the stomach flu not to mention he hasn't hardly been around ANYONE in 2 weeks! Crazy fools! I get so frustrated!

No comments: