Feb 4, 2009

Oh Happy Wednesday!



Today has started out great! I got up at 730 this morning thinking WHAT?? Why am I up this early but I wasn't as run down as I usually am! This morning it was great! I got up and made my yummy breakfast and watched some Golden Girls! Now I have cleaned the living room up and straightened the bathroom, done some laundry and my WildKat is still sleeping yeah! Although she is in MY bed since about 4 this morning! I need to vaccum but I hate doing that so it will probably wait lol! Now I need to put the baby's clothes up and switch the never ending laundry out! So I am in great anticipation of the rest of the day!

Last night Kason had his space derby at scouts he got 4th place with his pencil and everyone LOVED it! He ate and we bid on cakes. We didn't get any but we had FUN FUN driving the bids up lol! I didn't need the cake anyway cause we all I know I would have eaten it. Now, I have to make a worm cake though! I can't wait to see how it turns out! I will add pics tomorrow of the derby race!

1 comment:

The Lemke Family said...

I LOVE that first picture of Kater! She's getting so big!