Feb 5, 2009

Moving on



Well, we have decided we need a bigger house. We outgrew this one nearly 2 yrs ago! We have decided we are moving now. We have started decluttering our house and then on to painting this weekend. Kason doesn't really care, Kelby is boycotting it and Kater doesn't have a clue. We however are totally excited. We have several houses we like but I have fell in love with one and it will be hard for my husband to talk me out of it. We want to have ours on the market in 2-3 weeks cause I don't want to lose our window of opportunity!


Here are Kason's pics of the space derby. We went and got his uniform today!

2 comments:

The Lemke Family said...

Congrats on moving. You sound way too excited! Erin and I dread moving. We still havent completely unpacked yet.

Brooke said...

Oh I am NOT excited about moving lol it is getting a new house and permanent house that excites me so I won't have to move AGAIN! EVER!