Feb 16, 2009

Mad at Me!

I am a grown up. Really I am!!! There are some people, well really only one I can think of, that brings me back to down to a little girl level and really TICKS ME OFF!!! I want to compete with them and SHOW them I am better then them. I know I am on so many different levels but I want to make sure THEY know it and I don't know why. How petty does that sound!?!? I know it does but I can't help myself. I don't ever want to talk to this person but some times it can't be helped and they are so hateful and mean and spiteful to me that I want to make it worse and tell them they don't know what they are talking about that I can do it and I can do it better! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I just want them to leave me ALONE!!!!!!! They won't go away so how do I get over it, past it and move on already!

No comments: