Oct 8, 2007

Bad Time


I just went through a really tough time in my life. I put my worries and problems before the Lord and I am feeling so much better. I know through my prayer and the prayers of my Morning Glory ladies I have made it through.

I was having nightmares, migraines, and sleepless nights and depression. I am still calling the doc tomorrow to make sure he doesn't want to see me but since Friday when I asked others to join in prayers about this I am doing so much better. I pray and am asking you to continue to pray for me and full recovery with no set backs.

My kids are blossoming little flowers. Kelby is great at soccer and has taken on the task of no longer sucking his thumb for 6 days now!! Kason has grown and matured so much in the last few months! He is playing football and has straight A's! Quinton is volunteering at the library and at church! He also has straight A's and he is in 3 pre-AP classes! Kater is such a little ray of sunshine in our house! She is the rainbow after the boy storm lol so to speak! She makes everyone smile. Everyone is always telling us how pretty she is (not that we don't already know this). She is still not walking (which is fine with us) and no teeth (again this is great)! She has grown so much already!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I will definitely be praying for you. I'm glad you let me know.

I'm glad your kids are all doing so well! They are all precious gifts from God!