Mar 25, 2009




Ok, I need to update.

Kater is done with potty training, she just won't do it if she doesn't want to! This morning she did great, the rest of the day NOPE!!! Why the change?!?!?! How frustrating! Oh, well, she wins. I quit! We will start again before to long and see what happens.

Kason spent spring break with my sister and wow what an adjustment he has had coming home! Daddy said he can't go next year lol!!

Kelby is recovering slowly! He had a big set back on Sat. but is much much better. He is ready to play sports and be "normal" and eat "normal" but the dr said another week before we get back to that. He let us look at his tonsils yesterday and EW is all I have to say about that!

Quinton spent spring break with us and wow! I love my teenage son I do but man am I glad he is living with his dad right now! One week wore me down FAST! I can't wait for this summer though when we get to see him more!

Bryan and I went with the flow this week. It was stressful having a teenager we aren't used to having, a little boy who was down with his surgery, and a 2 yr old whom I am pretty sure is smarter then both of us!

No comments: