Mar 11, 2009


Basketball is now OVER! The boys went out on a good note. They won their last game 21 to 13 I think! It was awesome. Kason and Kelby played their hearts out! Soon to come, TROPHEYS!!!!

We are now on to soccer and baseball/tball. Kelby is playing tball and soccer and has wonderful coaches! Kason is playing baseball and I am not so keen on his coach! We will make it through though!

Kelby is having his surgery on the 18th so in one week! We are so stressed out over this and not really sure why! Please pray for us!

Kater is growing like a weed. She talks so well and is doing pretty good on potty training. She hasn't worn daipers in about 2-3 weeks! She is growing up! She has stubborn attitude, like her daddy right lol!!!

I have lost 53lbs as of Monday! I am going to go see baby Reed on Sun, Mon and Tues! I am so excited. I love my sister's kids like they are my own!!! Wonderful times! I am going to weigh tomorrow and see if I have lost anymore! I am down 8 pant sizes wow that is an awesome feeling!

No comments: