Dec 2, 2010

New Goal

My new goal is to start blogging again. Time is NOT on my side though. I have nothing witty or interesting to say so not sure what the point is but I am going to try. I have started working again. I am teaching preschool (2 yr olds) and my kids are great!

Kater is in preschool this year too and WHOA that went just like I thought it would. She is doing much better now though. She is one of the best kids her teacher says and catches on quickly to what she is teaching. She hates to miss school cause she misses her friends! She is also dancing again this year and doing great!

Kelby is in 1st grade!!!!!!! He had to have a couple teeth pulled but did great and now has no teeth left! He is an avid reader and one of the best in his class (SHOCKING). I didn't think he would ever like to read. He played soccer this year and was great at it, he played Goalie most of the time. He can't wait for basketball and baseball to get here!

Kason is in the 4th grade and his teacher has once again fallen in love with him! He is so funny! They are doing a lot of hands on things this year and Kason loves that! He played soccer as well and will be playing basketball!

Quinton has moved back home with us and we are so happy about that! He is a sophmore and studying to get his learners permit! I can't believe that! He played football this year, well sorta, he broke his foot and didn't get to play much! He is on the basketball team too, he is doing well and he is better then he thought he would be.

Well, I will add some pictures later. I just wanted to update from 6m ago!